Wednesday, June 28, 2006

today was my first offcial break up day, feeling alright , trying to keep myself occupied every single minute to not to think so much. Today that long winded sheu sum nver come haha quite happy cause if he come i dun think we can end school that early. Sian i having a bad flu the whole day making me so irritated and gotta use up all my frens tissue..hahaha....today module was so slack i think our tea is going to get an A for this module coz the faci like putting two thumbs up after we finish our presentation hahaha...today after school was so fun we played counter strike with the class opposite us and we own them like siao....they even get win a round...lol...and i got the top frag hahaha..the sniper rifle rules man!!!!!hahahaaha...lets have another match tomolo....today when to cut hair...cheryl says that i cut hair like i nver cut hair like that even my bro also say so...sianz like spend so much money for nothing...
Looking foward to friday but thinking that i dun have my hockey boots cause dun have my size to buy i sian 1/2 liao....hiaz.......

No comments: