Sunday, July 30, 2006

up the deng zhi
song lin xie zhi zheng
song lin!!!!
cheng san
shao nian shan


lol....its been a while i have been blogging...hmmm....this few days go watch lion dance competition....go for my dragon dance training and all that...yes!!!!Song Lin went into taka, got north zone 1st..yeah!!!!!all the way!!!!shi hao and xu lao shi u are the best....cheng san did well but did not manage to get into the finals...jiu xian gong went in...hmmmm...i must do well for dragon dance and our xiao long dui will be able to represent singapore to go for the SEA games next year....oh yesterday i went to in line skating with berenice, derrick,jeff and kiat. quite fun la....keep on skating non stop....oh ya...den we met with cheryl and justin...talk for awhile den go to my big bro hse for my da sao birthday party liao....hmmmm...chit chat with my bro frens...yup...we talk from tokyo drift cars to my studies and all that...i went home and go chit chat with berenice on the phone....today go play tble tennis with my 2nd bro...my table tennis skills went down alot...can't play well...rusty liao....later got to go dinner with my whole family...celebrate my da sao birthday again this time just our family onli....hahaha.....hmmm...blog to here le....bye....

No comments: