Wednesday, October 04, 2006















I would like to congratulate Song Lin Wu Shu Kwan For Getting First In The Taiwan Comp!!!!!!

I got alot of things to blog...Firstly i would like to thank GOD for saving my life...this is because i last saturday before my Dragon Dance performance i was at the backstage preparing...I did not know that behind the curtain was a UNLOCK window and i lean onto that window...thank god i was fast enuff to get back my balance and not letting myself to fly head down from third floor....WHEW!!!!!!!!!
OH Ya!!!! I went shopping with Fab ,ZL, JW, Jia Qian and Swensen....this is the first i spent 100 plus on buying clothes sia...we went bugis then heeren.....i bought a coat, four t shirts,one pole tee...and that it...but i manage to claim back ard 60 bucks frm my mother...LOL............
Okay the best part would be the chalet that was held on monday to tueday ba....we celebrated the October baby,J.W, Leslie, Swensen....it was a very fun day we played massed royal rumble on bed to playing cards to taking off ppl pants...anything that u can can think of we had done it....OH YA!!!!!i lost my HP on that stupid day but i manage to get it back frm a auntie....treated her a cup of coffee and a bowl of noodles to thank her...wad a day to start man...LOL....OKAY..the chalet was very fun actually.....although i had to go home to "Punch card"..LOL...

No comments: