Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Perhaps Love????????



i wish i was shin..LOL







hmm.....another day has juat passed.....its weird after watching the goong show...those images of the show keep flashing in my mind over n over again.....espcially those part where shin slowly getting to love cai jing more....LoL...dunnoe y deep inside my heart its telling me that i should carry on and do wad i should do ba....one sided love.....its so damn painful......i feel like crying out loud but i could not.....i dun y i am so damn stupid......i am a Sha Gua......sleepless night i have....some told me to carry on some tell me to forget it and carry on with life..wad should i do i dun noe.....my frens see me as a very happy person...but truthfully i am wearing a mask all the time....thats y i like to go out with my bros to forget things....fabian msn nick once put"everybody has a reason to wear a mask and tell lies" i am wearing a mask now too...
looking back i do not noe when i started to like you....or.....maybe love you.....i do not know actually....mixed feelings.....its bringing me so much pain...I was a fool. My regrets were too late too..... I know that it can't be turned back....... I know that I can't see you too. I was so wrong, I'm so sorry. I didn't get to say then, instead I was just being rotten. So I'm here now pleading for forgiveness with worry.....I'm a fool.... Because of my pride I'm ruining myself with alcohol and the bitter taste of cigarette smoke..... I cry my eyes out all day because I still love you.....haiz.....
anyway....i am so in love with yoon eun hye....so is so damn cute posting some pictures of her too....hmmmm.LoL....





Sarang Hae......

No comments: