Sunday, May 24, 2009

651

hahaha...my new hang out place..651!!!! lol...having the guys chit chatting session again...it was fun..i started to realize that i have actually alot alot of friends out there waiting for me, to go out with them to have fun and play with them...

Every single day i have recieving msges from my friends asking me to go out, go eat supper , go play soccer, go play L4D, go clubbing(esp donald=X), come my hse majong etc. i have not been running out of programs...lol..

Just went out with Aileen today..we went Vivo go walk walk..chit chatted alot..lol..it was fun going out with her again..shall call her out again soon..it was fun chatting with her. Life never a bore to me right now.=)

好想好想和你在一起
和你一起数天上的星星
收集春天的细雨
好想好想和你在一起
听你诉说古老的故事
细数你眼中的情意
好想 好想 好想 好想
好想好想和你在一起
踏遍万水千山
走遍海角天涯
让每一个日子
都串连成我们最美丽
最美丽的回忆

好想好想和你在一起
并肩看天边的落日
并肩听林间的鸟语.喔...




I am still waiting...

No comments: