Friday, May 08, 2009

Determination and Perserverance

I just want to pour out my feelings here, i think i would feel better.

I have to talk to Val yesterday, i just feel it was time that i should start talking to her, she seems very unwilling and angry, told me to give up on her. Yes, i cannot deny that i have been thinking about how to get her back and all that, u guys can say i am stupid but i just really love her alot. Even up till now, i still love her and care for her, worried she will go clubbing again and all that, but its all due to the fact that now i have treated he as a friend now...no point denying saying i have forget about her saying "ya la, i give up liao la" those are really stupid and unhonest things to say, its will just make me feel abit better only.

I told her that i would like to woo her back, when i have changed i know that the trust she have on me is already fading away..i have to win her trust back. Being friends now, is actually better, for now at least i can go do some soul searching for myself, try to kick my bad habits away, try to think myself why she would leave me, and not to make the mistake again.

The mistakes that i have done to her is alot, i know its a thing that i have to prove to her let her know that...hey why is the wee chong not the childish wee chong that he used to be he has grown mature alot..i understand that i have to change myself before i can even try to win her back.

I just hope that we can be friends now, and she really treat me as a friend, i ask her out today wanting to just have a simple dinner with her and she how is she feeling, but she say she dun wan, ya i will just take things slowly, maybe she is just not ready to see me face to face.



PS: I hope that her love for me is not momentary. I really hope that my determination to change and my love for her would really change her mind in years to come. Ya, i know people will say, i now change next time if i were to get back to her again i would just start to come back to my old self. People say all you want la, this time i have really very determine to change not for her but for me. I hope this statement is true: " Miracles can only descend upon those with the will to carry on."

Just hope that she will just treat me as a true friend, it will take time i know, i will be patient.




How i wish that i can overturn back the board that both of us made, looking at it without crying....

No comments: