Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hopes and Prayers

I kept thinking when can valerie be able to go out and meet me for lunch or dinner...just want to see her and she how she is and talk to her and all that...i am hoping that she would just ask me out one day for dinner..i will be so overjoyed by it..pls i am praying all night long.when u talk to me u seem so uninterested and not willing to talk to me further..i am trying hard to talk to u, to make u feel that i have actually going to change...

Staying at home is really a bore...i finally feel how valerie feel when i was away at overseas..the thought of wanting to see someone u really want to see and u could not see its really taking a knife and stabbing into ur heart...

Aft this two weeks of breaking up, i feel i have changed, changed to be more independent...looking at situation as a whole rather than just a single point of perspective...actually i am really trying to enjoy myself but looking at the way it is right now..i dun have the mood to enjoy at all...=(

Determination!!!!!thats what i need right now and also patience, this will help me to reach my goals...i must really be strong!!!!

I kept thinking when will she be ready to talk on phone with me...but i dun dare to ask her cause i scare she will say i am pushing my limits again...i dunnoe how to approach her now i dun have the confident too..haizzz sian, she is so hard to understand now..

So many decision to make in life..a wrong step and you are doom forever.. i have took one too many steps already...

No comments: