Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Real 2nd Chance

The reason y i put the title as the real second chance is because last time when me and valerie were together i have made mistakes and thus we quarrel and she said she wanted to break up with me and all sorts of stuff..I would give plea her and say that i would change and telling her to give me another chance..yes i will change but its is always for only like 2-3 weeks time only..i admit i was wrong but i must keep reminding myself to change..i know this a botomless pit that i falling into right now...


That why i put a real second chance is because i would really like her to give me a second chance this time is for real, no more childish and sweet talk smses, its just purely me, and the will in me to change for myself and to also let her know that i am worthy for her again...however this is just my thoughts only...i know this will not happen at all...if it would happen i don't know how to react also...i would be damn stunt...



I know that i have been saying that i am giving up on her, yes this is true that i am giving up on her..the reason that i am giving up on her is because i would really want to be friends back with her again...i am missing the times where we could chat on the phone and gossip about other ppl...when will you just chat with me on the phone??hahaha...anyway i so bored right now..msged valerie but she did not reply, just hoping she would just online on MSN then we can chat together again..lol...
I AM SO BORED TO THE MAX!!!!!!!!!!!!




PS: My wish of my life would be that someday you would giving me the sunflowers...i swear that i would make u happy and feel love again
Will my determination and perseverance to change and be worthy of u been able to reach your heart???

No comments: