Sunday, August 30, 2009

Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never knew...


felt emotional suddenly...was looking at the photos i took down from the collage board.
I had so many "if only" in my head, asking me so many things.
if only she is still together with me
if only she could share the joy with me on my new room.
whats the use of such a big bed without u beside me?
i tried to forget
i tried to move on
i tried to get on a new life
and yes i have really try to do it but sometimes reality is too harsh for me...

the more i tried to forget the more it wans to stick into my memory.

I love you enough to fight for you,
compromise for you, and sacrifice myself for you if need be.

Enough to miss you incredibly when we're apart, no matter what length of time its for and regardless of the distance.

Enough to believe in our relationship, to stand by through the worst of times, to have faith in our strength as a couple, and to never give up on us.

Enough to spend the rest of my life with you, be there for you when you need or want me, and never, ever want to leave you or live without you


I just love you this much.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

i know the feeling