Tuesday, July 11, 2006

hahaha...today was like one of the most best outing we had..at least it was sucess at least got ppl go la...hahaha....we went to bukit timah and eat prata...hahaha...quite fun...but it rained so was like kinda of wet...i ate roti john cheese and bandung....hahaha...i everytime go there sure order that one...today at school watch the movie "daisy" is so touching!!!!!!!almost made me cry seriously....i took this song lyrics frm that movie..it goes like this..
The love I've been dreaming of...
Is all so close to me.
But all I can do is...
Just watching you without words.
In this city of strangers...
I live day by day painting love.
Waiting and hoping that you will be here
With the scent of daisies
It too late but now...
I finally recognize you.
But maybe we were not meant to be.
I never wanted love to let this love fly away.
But I am sorry
I have to leave...
With you still breathing here.

damm touching the whole story was like so sad....

No comments: