Tuesday, July 11, 2006

just finish my ut..hahaha..den i come here blog le...on sunday i went to leslie hse to watch the world cup its been a very long time since i had went to leslie hse le...hahahaha....leslie kept saying that his mum wanted to see me....its also been quite a long time that i ton with fabian zhi li and gang.lol...a thing came across my head that the world cup was a chance to get back to my friends and create more bondage within me and my frens...jin huang, charlotte, kelda ,donald, yan ting,jie ying,julette,asaph i had not really talk to them since school had start but when the world cup starts it has create a greater bond between us...still remember the opening match of world cup..there are so many people come to my hse....my mum actually did a headcount there like 29 people came including my brother friend..i still remember that me and jin huang they all was playing some true ao dare game...hahahhaha...that day was very intresting...really make my day....world cup has also made my frens to update us on the latest happening of how they had been doing...like kelda and xl is together and all that lo...lol...world cup has also allowed me to make new frens...it was that tang dynasty incident...actually i was suppose to meet jin huang and yan ting and donald to go watch world cup together...but in the end jin huang they all went to meet jie ying and have some chit chatting session in the end there got jie ying frens were there rui xia shu hui and cheryl was there too such a small world that we were all link by different frens and all that....that day actually alot of things happen jy parents quarreled...balh blah blah...all this things happen is due to world cup...although world cup had let me lose money...but there is something more important then money.....and that thing is even money can't buy...this thing is called friendship....i also get to know how my other friends are doing....tt day i went ti leslie hse leslie told me something...i do not know why it been so long but i still could not put it down...haiz......but nvm at least i know how she is doing and all that...world cup has really made a great impact on me and my friends....i blog to here le bye!!!!!

No comments: